WELCOME!

Linggo, Agosto 24, 2014

PLAYA DE PARAISO: Another Paradise within Paradise

The heavens have connived: schedule and weather permitted us to have a taste of paradise on Ghost Month (that is August, where there will always be rain and typhoon lurking around the corner). And so one hot hot afternoon, we head to Buenavista, Guimaras and traveled to Playa de Paraiso.


Playa de Paraiso

And i was captured by the place from the moment I set my eyes on it! It was my dream place! The house, the pool, and it was (duh) beside the beach! I could never tire of this place, and I'll keep coming back here (it's worthy to note this early on). 



Receiving Area

From the receiving area, I was already captured by the beauty of the place. I couldn't wait to explore more what it has to offer!










THE POOL

The deepest part of the pool is 7 feet, so I got a chance to dive in which felt great! There was a kiddie pool but I didn't get the chance to take a picture of it. The pool is open 8am-8pm and of course requires proper attire before one could take a dip into it.
















THE BEACH



The sand was not powdery white, and it was low tide when we arrived so all we did was some photo shoot. We also got a chance to take a closer look at the mangroves which was situated at the left side of the beach.






Mangroves








Mt. Kanlaon of Negros as the backdrop




This will be below the water when high tide sets in




beach front/back of the building




A tranquil place and a good view indeed makes this place a paradise. Plus points for me is that the place is well-kept, it has a wi-fi and cable TV (which does not work once it rains unfortunately), aircon rooms (though it does not make the room that cold), and hot/cold shower (yes I really love hot showers!). 


Watch out for the continuation of our experience in Playa de Paraiso, Guimaras Island on my next post :) Click here.




PLAYA DE PARAISO BEACH RESORT
Libas, San Lorenzo, Guimaras
Contact Nos.: 0915-2006773 (Grace)
                     0905-4132493 (Marj)
Click here for more information on their Facebook page





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...